 Local / United States / Washington / 49
Re: FOTW! - KB markdown!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 19:10:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Rideout writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Sandlin writes:
Thanks Keith.

Guess I'll have to drive out to North Bend. :^/

~M

Give a holler when you head out that way and I'll go too! 25% off what is
already marked down a bit sounds like a deal to me. The selection is a little
low from what I remember (about 2 months ago though).

-Mark

Hey guys,

I saw this just when I was talking myself into driving out there.  As Mark
guessed, selection is low but prices are good.  Naboo Fighter for 14.99, Gungan
Sub (I may have snagged the last one) for 29.99, Slave 1 for 13.99, Sith
infiltrator for 19.99, 6199 Hydro Crystalization Station for 49.99 (just one
there), Some beat-up but big UFO Set for 49.99.  I picked up the last of Time
Cruisers 6495 for 5.99 for my desk at work, the Gungan Sub and one Naboo
fighter.

The Naboo fighter is why I'm cross posting in Pirates.  I never realized that
it has two light gray cutter-bows, two light gray bow plates, but also a
yellow bowsprit(?) piece as used in 6277's ship.  This has been an extremely
hard to find piece in my experience, and it's made the Naboo fighter my new
favorite SW-Pirate set. The only problem would be the abundance of Anikins.  Oh
well, they can go hang out on Sharkbait Island with Timmy and Jar-Jar.

Sean, the Mad Pirate

-If you want my views of history, then there's something you should know.  The
three men I admire most are Curly, Larry, Moe.
--Meat Loaf "Wasted Youth"