 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 370
Re: More K-Mart stores to close
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 02:06:13 GMT

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message
Announced today. see list of stores here:

http://www.kmartcorp.com/corp/story/pressrelease/news/pr030114a.stm

-Suz

The only store in Richmond that is on this list is the Big K on Parham Road
near Regency Square.  I'm kind of surprised at this closing since the store
seems to be well trafficked most of the time.  Although, if the entire store
is stocked the same as the Lego section, I'm not surprised.  The Lego always
seems to be moving around to different aisles, their selection is spotty at
best, and when they do run a BOGO-50%, they never seem to restock before the
sale so the pickings are always extra slim.

Tim