 Marketplace / Shopping / 10376
Re: More K-Mart stores to close
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 04:55:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Reed writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Announced today. see list of stores here:

http://www.kmartcorp.com/corp/story/pressrelease/news/pr030114a.stm

-Suz
Hi Suz,
Thanks for the heads up!
Geez, I checked the list and it has every K-mart store I'm familiar with in
a 200 mile radius!  I guess that's the end of K-mart for me.

Checking my area (Columbia), our K-marts are all still spared!

Gosh, are we special? Heh-heh, ..nah. more likely it's just 'cause no one
remembers we're here ;-)

-Suz (writing from the capitol of SC, where we *just* got Burger King!)