 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 130
129  |  131
Subject:
June 2nd Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 16:02:46 GMT

I was wondering if anyone was interested in changing the agenda
for the June meeting? Instead of meeting to put together the July display, we
could discuss the display while traveling to Manassas to see the WAMALTC
display. It is about 2 hours or less each way and we could spend two hours
there. I know it is short notice, but I would enjoy seeing this
http://www.wamalug.org/ display. We could create our display over several days
once the space is empty in late June or early July. If no one is interested in
Manassas then I will still plan to bring all of my trains to the meeting.
Also, The Tuesday Morning stores in Richmond have Lego! Check the shopping
newsgroup for more info. I bought a few there and will bring them to the
meeting.
Bert