 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 144
Re: June 2nd Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 14:11:47 GMT

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message

"Timothy D. Freshly" <timfreshly@shaheenlaw.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

This sounds like a good idea.  My personal vote will be for the regular
meeting since I know that the display will take a lot of time and • planning.
But just like Greg, if others want to road trip to Northern VA on • Saturday,
I think that they should.  At some point, we should plan group road • trips
WAMALTC and to Raleigh to visit the LUG down there.

If you want to put on your calendar we (NCLUG) will have a 20'x20' LEGO
train layout on display at the Raleigh GATS show on June 23rd and 24th. • The
show will be held at the Raleigh Convention Center (right in the smack of
downtown Raleigh) from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM each day.  If you have a train
that you want to run you are welcome to bring it with you.

The basic layout looks like this:
http://www.nclug.net/events/GATS_2001/module_plan.htm

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot

Mike:

The layout looks sweet.

Fellow RICHLUGers, I can not make this on Saturday the 23rd but I may be
able to go on Sunday the 24th.  We could leave around 9:00 am.  Raleigh is
about 2.5 hours drive.  We can talk this weekend.

Tim