 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 143
Re: June 2nd Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 14:09:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Greg Perry writes:

So - did you hit the store on southside at Stratford Hills?

Yes, I spent less than $20 and there are plenty of sets left. I like the
greenery (bush?) that is included with the Tribal Chief. I also bought my
oldest daughter the soccer goal set. I may go to the other south location which
is off of Huguenot Road near Midlothian Turnpike, take a right where the
Service Merchandise is, go through the stop sign and on the left. The business
on the right used to be Southern States. If you go too far you run into
Midlothian. I called for directions yesterday.
Bert