 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 129
128  |  130
Subject:
BrickWars at BrickFest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 17:49:13 GMT

(tried joining your mailing list, but MSN hates me I think :-)

...Anyway, Hi Richmond Folk!!

...I know there are a few of you down there interested in BrickWars, and I
suspect at least a few of you are going to make the short jaunt up for
BrickFest. I'm trying to look around and stir up talk about BrickWars at
BrickFest so that people can make sure they come armed and ready :-)

...I know there's lots of interest in gaming there. But unless we can get some
organized talk going now, things wont go as smoothly as they can.
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

BrickFest 2001!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.org