 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 110
109  |  111
Subject:
April Recap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 05:52:50 GMT

Retransmission of mass email

Hi

Well another month has gone by and yet another great LUG meeting.  For those
of you who missed they are pictures in the albums.  We did some city
building and played brickwars.  John also brought his pictures of Legoland
in windsor from his recent trip.  I think we also agreed to move our may
neeting to June 3.  This will allow us to avoid conflict with the holiday at
teh end of May.  We will be playing more brickwars and doing more planning
for our display at the Library in July.  If there is something that any
member wants to add to a meeting or to our up coming display drop us a
message.  We still need some help in the display department.  There may also
be a display and event for us in august as well.  The Great American train
is on August 18 & 19, 2001 - Richmond Raceway Complex - 600 East Laburnum
Avenue, Richmond, VA.  This is just an idea right now.  We do have a Train
interest in our group.  We may need to develop that interest in to a LTC
soon.  That is the recap of events going on.  We also have brickfest in July
as well.

thanks

Rich Schoonover