 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 114
Re: April Recap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 21:31:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Timothy D. Freshly writes:

At the June meeting, we need to really work on what we want to do for the
Library display.  Hopefully, we can get into the case and get some
measurements.
I am planing on displaying a town scene with some of my town buildings and
will be working this month to put something like that together so we can
look at it on June 2.  I would like to hear what others are planning.

I will contribute trains, track, crossings, a station and should have a new
engine, KT204, to bring to the meeting on June 2.

we probably need to put together some signage (a Richlug sign - anyone got
any ideas about a Richlug logo? - and also some informational signs about
the display itself - i.e. approx. number of pieces, minifigs, etc.).

I think the idea of a RichLUG logo is great. We could look at other LUG logos
for ideas.

Bert