 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 111
Re: April Recap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 14:51:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Rich Schoonover writes:
Well another month has gone by and yet another great LUG meeting.

Rich - thanks for the recap and for the pictures that were posted.  Looks
like y'all had a good time.  Wish I could have been there.

Just out of curiosity - how many folks showed up?

June 3 looks like a good date for the next meeting - I'm looking forward to it.

Hope to see everyone then!

G.