 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 109
Re: April RichLUG Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 22:36:25 GMT

"Bert Waters" <lhwaters@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote in message
Don't forget our April 28, RichLUG meeting at the Tuckahoe Library from 10 • to
5. I will attend until noon and hope we have a good turnout.

I will be there most if not all of the day.  I'll be bringing some more
buildings and whatever other tidbits I can throw together tonight.  See
everyone tomorrow.

Tim