  Medieval Brikwars in November!

Hi All! I would like to invite any/all interested NELUGgers to a medieval-themed Brikwars event at my place. We have a dedicated LEGO-room at our new place that is pretty sizable, and can certainly accomodate a huge battefield - perhaps, if it's (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Medieval Brikwars in November!

(...) While I would LOVE to do this I really can't commit to anything right now with the Baby and all. I suppose there is a chance I could do something but don't plan around me. Most of my efforts at the moment are focused on the Train show on Dec (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Medieval Brikwars in November!

(...) To be clear, we're talking about TL2 and below, and everything to be bought with the BW2000 rules. Given that TL, I think that 350 points ought to be enough for *anybody*... in fact, we might want to consider an even lower number. When you (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Medieval Brikwars in November!

(...) Cool! And if anyone needs troops, I've got the extra Black Falcons, Crusaders, Black Knights, Fright Knights, Royal Knights, etc. to accomadate :) [also a sizeable supply of horses & dragons, weapons, etc] (...) That'd be quite the setup! I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Medieval Brikwars in November!

(...) I should probably likewise point out that I can give out loaner Black Falcons, Crusaders, etc. I have lots of Castle guys from all eras. (...) Yeah, but they would (IMHO) really detract from the setup. I think, beleive it or not, that not much (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)