  Willmington Greenburg Show reminder...

Folks, I just wanted to remind you all of the Greenburg show December 2nd and 3rd. We are signed up and I talked with the folks their so they can include us in their press release. This is only a month and a half away so I want to make sure people (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Willmington Greenburg Show reminder...

(...) We (...) their (...) thinking (...) need (...) hope (...) a (...) to (...) like to get started before the weather gets to cold. As for what I have to contribute to the show I have 3 train engines with 6 cars (I need four red 1x8 tiles to (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Willmington Greenburg Show reminder...

(...) I agree. I have to talk to my wife and see what we can work out. Having a kid is just so much work I can hardly explain. I will let you know what might work for me. (...) Well as for the train I have 1 engine, 5 finished cars (probably a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Willmington Greenburg Show reminder...

(...) Trains: I'm in the process of building a commuter-rail train. I have a locomotive and two passenger cars so far, but I will probably finish at least one more car before the show. I also have a spare engine, so I might make another loco if I (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Willmington Greenburg Show reminder...

Been busy. Really want to work on stuff, though. (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Willmington Greenburg Show reminder...

(...) Cool. I am starting to think that having 2 loops of track with trains running in opposite directions on each might be a good idea for our layout. We seem to have plenty of train cars and engines. Just depends on if we have the track. (...) I (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Willmington Greenburg Show reminder...

(...) Like usual as of late, I'm not sure what exactly my schedule is gonna be -- I know you posted some construction this weekend (I'm kinda busy then), and I'm not sure what my schedule is looking like for next weekend (the 4th & 5th) (I know I'm (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Willmington Greenburg Show reminder...

(...) Just let me know. I am pretty tied to home at the moment so late afternoons and early evenings durring the week work for me as well although the current baby schedule has me in bed by 8:30 - 9pm (man am I getting old) so late nights don't work (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Willmington Greenburg Show reminder...

(...) OK I just got a bizarre idea. How about if part of the layout is a Medieval Ammusement part along the lines of King Richards Fair? That would let people with Medieval creations include them in the layout. The only thing we will need to do is (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)