Re: Willmington Greenburg Show reminder...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 23:58:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Tom Duggan writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

If people could post what they feel they can contribute it would make me feel
a *lot* better.  I don't care if it is a 15 story skyscraper or a 32x32 field
with farm animals.  I just want to get an idea of what we can expect to have
to fill the table.

I am available pretty much every weekend to help with the tables, but would
like to get started before the weather gets to cold.

I agree.  I have to talk to my wife and see what we can work out.  Having a kid
is just so much work I can hardly explain.  I will let you know what might work
for me.

As for what I have to contribute to the show
I have 3 train engines with 6 cars (I need four red 1x8 tiles to finish a
seventh car, so if any one has any they would like to trade for, let me know)
as well as a passenger train engine with 2 cars. I have a bunch of track,
mostly curved with a few straight tracks.

Well as for the train I have 1 engine, 5 finished cars (probably a couple more
before the show), and a caboose.  I also have a bunch of track but I think we
will need to order some more (Probably NELUG owned track).

I also have everything seen at these two links availible:
www.geocities.com/legotom1/stlegofd.html
www.geocities.com/legotom10/main.html
I also have a bunch of trees and flowers, and could come up with a few
vehicles if needed.

I think all your stuff is great.  The layout might be fire station heavy but
that is OK with me.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/