 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 94 (-10)
  Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Brikwars !!

REPOST: Sorry about this, the first version came out all screwy - hopefully this is a bit easier to read :( Shaun ***...*** SUMMARY OF EVENT WHAT: BRIKWARS EPISODE I: THE PHANTOM ABS WHO: ANY AND ALL INTERESTED NELUG (AND FRIENDS OF) MEMBERS WHEN: 1 (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Brikwars Playtest Photos

As promised, here are some captions describing the scenes in the photos from the Brikwars Playtesting session between myself and Mr. Eric "I swat you like a fly" Joslin. The day was somewhat overcast, so I resorted to using a flash, alas ... most (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  ANNOUNCEMENT: Brikwars !!

SUMMARY OF EVENT WHAT: BRIKWARS EPISODE I: THE PHANTOM ABS WHO: ANY AND ALL INTERESTED NELUG (AND FRIENDS OF) MEMBERS WHEN: 1 APRIL 2000, 10:00 TO APPROXIMATELY 16:30 WHERE: CHARLES RIVER MUSEUM OF INDUSTRY, MOODY STREET, WALTHAM ***...*** (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pics from the weekend!

<snip> (...) Your right I think she did. I knew I would miss something. Thanks for the catch. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pics from the weekend!

(...) That was one of my concerns was how to do this without overwhelming the town. I don't think the TCS window area would be large enough for it to be very far off in the distance, unfortunately. The Dragon's Lair should definitely be a sideshow, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pics from the weekend!

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Chris Phillips writes: <snip> (...) Well I don't think there are any real standards for room hieght just like in the real world although it seems that TLC leans towards 6 bricks high. I guess that is what I use more often (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pics from the weekend!

(...) building (...) Oops! I realized last night that the reason my ceilings seem so high is that the rooms are a full seven bricks high, not six! I'm just curious what the "standard" height of a minifig-scale building is supposed to be. I had (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pics from the weekend!

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, David Eaton writes: Clipity-clip! (...) those (...) SNIPPPP! (...) I know i'm not nelug, but i've been reading your thread. How about putting the boxes of the sets you use and some you don't up on the wall, thus it is more (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  One way to start the NELUG LEGO collection.

I have thought of one way that we might be able to start the NELUG LEGO collection at a very low cost. Again this is purely optional and just potential. I have recently signed up for PayPal which is an On-Line payment service (URL) . As part of this (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: A brief state of NELUG message.

(...) Well, it's more filling, and better for you [1]. But I think Matt might be getting at the general BBQ bent of Bison County. I can see how a vegetarian might be a little put off by it (no matter how good it is) ;D. eric 1) I remember reading (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact