 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 664 (-10)
  Re: Age limitations

(...) Because I think it's an important issue, and NELUG should hash it out in person, with the interested parties (ie, people who are actually in the club and attend meetings) having a say. (...) Great. You can have all the open discussion you (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) So, in other words, you can't support it. That's fine. I just want you to be aware of it. (...) Can you show me a quote where I told anyone not to talk about it? I don't think so, again. I have never said that people shouldn't talk about it. I (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) No Eric, I don't think that I should go back and root out everything you said and compile it here for you (out of context mind you, for which you would assuridly find fault with). Perhaps you don't uncomfortable. Perhaps you just don't feel (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) Fairly closely. I agreee, the aggressive name-calling is always unjust and without merit. What I find distasteful is, every close of a post from Eric is, (please don't knitpick my quote, as it is an amalgam of many of his posts) "We should (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) Can you back this assertion up with a quotation from me showing that I feel this way? I don't think you'll find you can. eric (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) It is currently 15/16 in Florida. And, like Georgia, attempts to raise it failed. (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) It's easy to get it confused if you actually read the actually Georgia Department of Public safety codes, but for a Class D license (regular car) you must be 16 and have held a learner's permit for one year. (URL) did try to change this to 18 (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) Yeah, Eric's right, I just wasn't able to come to the TCS meeting at the time. -Shiri (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) No, it's my right. I see little need to solicit the opinions of non-NELUG members on this. We can choose to run our club however we like. Moreover, I'm not going to post to a public forum things that could possibly be taken as an insult or a (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

<snip> (...) in (...) Eric, I find that last comment very rude and insulting. Think about it; how would you like to leave everything you know and love across an ocean, and have very few friends in this new place? It would be horrible. Now, you find (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact