Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 20:59:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Richard W. Schamus writes:

I'm truely sorry that you don't feel comfortable with OPEN DISCUSSION of
opinions when they differ from your own [Eric].

Can you back this assertion up with a quotation from me showing that I feel
this way?

I don't think you'll find you can.

eric

No Eric, I don't think that I should go back and root out everything you said
and compile it here for you (out of context mind you, for which you would
assuridly find fault with).

Perhaps you don't uncomfortable. Perhaps you just don't feel anything. I have
no idea at all. All I do have is your continual post requests to not talk
about it OPENLY. Which to me, (and perhaps others,) seems to some degree as
some sort of either "uncomfortableness" or as some sort of "arrogance," which,
by the way, I am in no way accusing you of being, (arrogant, that is). I think
that your attempt to sway the discussion away again speaks volumes.

Let's get back to the point.
There is a question. Would you please answer it? (And please don't insult my
or other intelligence with some witty quip about "what is the question again?"
Why the age limit for NELUG, in your humble opinion, when other LUGs can and
do get around it).
Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****