Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 23:37:32 GMT

Richard Schamus wrote:

Perhaps you don't uncomfortable. Perhaps you just don't feel anything. I have
no idea at all. All I do have is your continual post requests to not talk
about it OPENLY. Which to me, (and perhaps others,) seems to some degree as
some sort of either "uncomfortableness" or as some sort of "arrogance,"

If I were him, I wouldn't want to discuss it in this forum either.  We've already

seen the results of that with people's responses to Matt Miller.  The responses
ranged from incredulous to abusive, but nobody seemed willing to try to listen
and understand - all minds were made up before going into this argument.  That's
not a recipe for discussion, it's a recipe for a flamewar.