 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 3014 (-20)
  Rensselar Troy Building

Ok, So this is a bit of a dated release[1]. The building in question has been around for awhile, but I just now made a MOC pages place for it. My description and thoughts on this projects are written up there. :) (URL) please LMKWYT. -Alfred [1] (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.loc.us.ny.alb, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Train show

Any pictures? - Joe "Christopher Masi" <cjmasi@*nogarbagepl...e*rcn.com> wrote in message news:HMq4qG.1y0p@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Train show

(...) I'm not nearly as eloquent as Chris, but I'd like to chime in here with a big me too! Thanks, Don (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Train show

I wanted to thank all the NELUG members that allowed us to borrow some stuff for the show this weekend. It was a lot of fun, and of course, no one in Western MA knew that LEGO made trains. Go figure. Jonathan has some fabulous buildings, and it was (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  nw mosic style

welcome to the world of the brickshelf mosaic. (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general)

  Re: Help a guy out...

went ahead and made a mod to this design and made a version for my lug. (URL) for the file wayne... -tk (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Train Show in Springfield, MA

Hi Everyone, I have updated information to share. I now have the basic coverage of the show and setup times that I needed. I want to thank everyone who has volunteered and to tell those who haven't that there is always room for one more. I hope all (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr, lugnet.loc.us.ma.wor)

  Volunteers needed for Train Show in Springfield, MA

Hey Everyone, I'm doing a train show for GATs at the Big E in Springfield and I could use some volunteers to help man the layout. I would like to have at least one other person with me during the show hours just to help keep the fingers off the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr, lugnet.loc.us.ma.wor)

  Lego Store

Was at the Burlington Mall last night, and the Lego store has a home! It's right near Sears on the second floor, two doors down from KB...it says Coming Soon, there is a help wanted sign up as well with the www.lego.com address to apply. Tom D (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Shaun's Tee

(URL) sorry. -Evil Wayne (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  lego tattoo

(URL) just got this on saturday. -tk (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.fun, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: NGLTC and Dixielug member in Boston area this weekend...

Boy, Saturdays are tough. I *might* have Saturday night free, but I don't know yet. I'll post again once I know. - Joe "Scott Lyttle" <datafx7@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HLDuqA.1CAF@lugnet.com... (...) free on (...) afol). (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NGLTC and Dixielug member in Boston area this weekend...(NELUG NIGHT OUT?)

I don't know what other people are doing, but if anyone is up to coming into Boston for a few drinks, as a southerner myself, it'd be my pleasure to show ya'll Boston's nightlife if your up to drivin into the city. -tk "Scott Lyttle" (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  NGLTC and Dixielug member in Boston area this weekend...

I'm going to be in Marlborough, Mass this weekend on business. I'll be free on Saturday night, and I'll probably be bringing my partner in tow (also an afol). If anybody is available that night, would love to meet up! Scott lyttle (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: CP Limits (was RE: Bubble Gum Crisis: A Great Game)

"Wayne McCaul" <wmccaul@comcast.net> wrote in message news:HLBrxD.3oA@lugnet.com... (...) CPs (...) bit (...) combatants (...) several (...) Totally agree. What's interesting though is that actually moving units isn't the slow part. Rather it's (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: CP Limits (was RE: Bubble Gum Crisis: A Great Game)

Okay, that's a good point, Joe. I guess I was more *thinking* that lower CPs translated into lower unit counts, and that's probably flawed. To be honest, I think what I'm driving at is how to make the game turn a bit quicker? More bang for the buck. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: CP Limits (was RE: Bubble Gum Crisis: A Great Game)

I have to agree with Joe. I used 1200cp (more than I was supposed to) for this game and I was able to finish all of my turns within 15 minutes. I did this by reducing the number of troops that I had to move, the number of attacks per turn, and (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: CP Limits (was RE: Bubble Gum Crisis: A Great Game)

Actually, Shaun and Wayne, I think you've missed the important point. I don't think it has solely to do with small CP caps, but rather the number of units. While the CP limit can clearly influence the number of units you can create, in a game like (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  CP Limits (was RE: Bubble Gum Crisis: A Great Game)

(...) <SNIP> (...) Actually, I think limited CP is always a good idea (and I'm always happy with TL5+). With this many people, it's really *necessary* to have lower CP. It's about the only way we can squeeze this many turns in. Most of the games I (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: Bubble Gum Crisis: A Great Game

And my pics: (URL) Joe "Joe Comeau" <joecomeau@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:HL6nss.4tn@lugnet.com... (...) Gum (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact