Subject:
NGLTC and Dixielug member in Boston area this weekend...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 00:01:22 GMT

I'm going to be in Marlborough, Mass this weekend on business.  I'll be free on
Saturday night, and I'll probably be bringing my partner in tow (also an afol).

If anybody is available that night, would love to meet up!

Scott lyttle