Re: NGLTC and Dixielug member in Boston area this weekend...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:15:26 GMT

Boy, Saturdays are tough.  I *might* have Saturday night free, but I don't
know yet.  I'll post again once I know.

- Joe

"Scott Lyttle" <datafx7@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I'm going to be in Marlborough, Mass this weekend on business.  I'll be • free on
Saturday night, and I'll probably be bringing my partner in tow (also an • afol).

If anybody is available that night, would love to meet up!

Scott lyttle