 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 29 (-5)
  Re: TCS Update... + more meeting info

(...) 2 (...) for (...) has (...) have (...) The week of 2/21 sounds good to me, although the later in the week (Wednesday on), the better. As for a location, I'm flexible...BU works for me as well as Waltham, but it doesn't really matter where. (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Anything suggestions for the NELUG website.

I don't know how many of you check the NELUG site on any kind of regular or semi-regular basis but I do try and keep it updated with links to relevent posts here on LUGNET and other information like member counts etc. Anyway I was wondering if (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  TCS Update... + more meeting info

I spoke to the guy's at The Construction Site yesterday about the Castle Window display. They said that there next opening would be in about 2 weeks which I thought might be a bit tight and they said that the next openning after that would be in (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Brikwars/NELUG Meetings

(...) My suggestion would be a Saturday afternoon, with perhaps a walk down to one of the aforementioned Guinness Outlets after, where the losers can purchase a round for the winners. At any rate, a Sunday would be bad for me, because I work until 4 (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Brikwars/NELUG Meetings

(...) Hmmm. I didn't realize we had "regularly-scheduled" meetings :-). We do seem to have at least one a month but I wouldn't call them "regular". (...) The 13th is questionable for me because I start a class on the 14th and will probably have to (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact