Re: Brikwars/NELUG Meetings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 19:13:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

My initial thoughts were to have it on a weekend afternoon or a Wednesday
night.  I
was going to suggest February 13th (is 2.5 weeks enough time to build
individual
contributions?  I'll post the background/restrictions/guidelines once we
settle on
a date ...), but I'd like to make sure there's no overlap.  Suggestions and
thoughts for a date, if the 13th doesn't work?

My suggestion would be a Saturday afternoon, with perhaps a walk down to one of
the aforementioned Guinness Outlets after, where the losers can purchase a
round for the winners.

At any rate, a Sunday would be bad for me, because I work until 4 on Sundays.

However, the living room
might get crowded if we have eight or ten people.  I'm fine with it and figure
we
can make do, but I'd welcome any other preferences or suggestions people might
have.

Does that figure for space include an area in which the game will be set up?
That could take up a lot of scape- you wouldn't want the armies starting out on
top of one another.

Well, I'm looking forward to it.  I've been putting in some work on a vehicle,
when I have the time...

eric