Re: Next NELUG Meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 02:46:13 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Daniel Moquin writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
Other points of discussion will be.

1.  Developing a NELUG common LEGO collection.

Kindof like the NELUG compound. - I say we all buy one set ($10-$15 price
range) and put it into the "pot".  (If we insist on new pieces)  Or, I can
donate the better part of a 20 gallon container (The condition of these parts
is used, but very nice)

Now would be a good time to do this, what with all of the clearance sales on.
I've gotta go find me some more of those Sphinx sets for $9...

That's a pretty good idea too for getting us started.  I would guess we can all
talk about how to do this at the next meeting.

Here's another idea...NELUG jambalaya box.  Same rules as the ones that get
mailed around, except this one gets passed around at meetings.  Good idea? Bad
idea?

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m