 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2869 (-10)
  Re: BrikWars part XII: A Game of Thrones II

(...) I will not rest until turns take at least twice as long as they do now. I have not yet begun to broach the topic of wind resistance, for example. By the way, Mike: 4 pages of Ghoirboy stanzas and counting. Keep in mind each stanza is (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars part XII: A Game of Thrones II

(...) Have you actually read any of these discussions? There's no point in cross-posting. No one outside of NELUG could possibly be interested in rules minutiae at this obsessive-compulsive level of detail. For now I'm working under the operating (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars part XII: A Game of Thrones II

Just out of curiosity, how come you NELUG types don't always cross-post these discussions about BrikWars games and rules to lugnet.gaming.brikwars? -The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars part XII: A Game of Thrones II

(...) Actually, sorta. I had intended to *not* include the 'not' so that distance and speed relative to the attacker still applied as though the wormhole isn't there (since he has to look at the object *without* aid of the wormhole), but Dan's (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)

  Re: BrikWars part XII: A Game of Thrones II

(...) hmmm... that's how I think, but that's not how it was explained to me. I will agree that if you can see the other end of the wormhole, and see your target, you should be able to do SOME aiming... but it won't be easy! (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars part XII: A Game of Thrones II

(...) Actually, I think Dave meant to say: viii) Wormholes are not see-through-to-the-o...side-able, so aiming a weapon through a wormhole is not the same as aiming at the same object without the wormhole. There's nothing to stop you from (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)

  Re: BrikWars part XII: A Game of Thrones II

(...) I'd suggest that this be changed - A unit shooting through the wormhole needs to calculate (in it's head) relationships between 4 objects: The shooter, the portal entrance, the portal exit, and the target. Add to this the fact that it's (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars part XII: A Game of Thrones II

(...) I thought I'd chime in and do a couple small clarifications, but only to the 'suggested' rules so they're not set in stone: (...) Anything travelling through a Wormhole, energy or otherwise, arrives instantly. Anything being Beamed disappears (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  BrikWars part XII: A Game of Thrones II

Ever since the most recent BrikWars game, Shaun, Joe, Mike, and I have been discussing various issues with the BrikWars rules in general, particularly the Supernatural Powers supplement. Some of this discussion resulted in Mike actually changing the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Lego Road Show: the Prequel

(...) Very nice castle ruin settings Dave - I mostly like the peasant stealing the timber from the ruin! I could have used a close-up picture of the chickens behind the house. How come there is a giant skeleton-head-plant-thingy on Travis' pictures, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.events)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact