 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2829 (-10)
  Re: AHEM (cough)

Nothin like the smell of burning troops to make a dragons mouth water. And besides, I bet your troops are still crunchy and good with ketchup. ;-) Jonathan (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Sidenote (was Re: AHEM)

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Wayne McCaul writes: <snip> (...) Apparently my mountain worked like I had hoped. Massive and hard to scale. (...) I like this idea. If we were to reduce the overall CP and SP per player without allowing us to modify our (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Sidenote (was Re: AHEM)

Actually, I find is sort of odd that both Tom and I are glossed over in favor of attacking Shaun. I mean, Smith & Wesson may make the gun, but they don't fire the bullets. I totally blew it (can't speak for how Tom might feel). I should have known (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  AHEM

In light of some recent (and still ongoing? Good Grief!) events, I have been forced to re-evaluate my clemency and merciful behavior with regards to Brikwars games. Apparently I have allowed scurrilous behavior to go undisciplined, and the result (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: brickfest

(...) Yes! I will be at BF this year. As mentioned in another thread somewhere, I will be driving down on my own in my 2 seater and will not be able to carpool with anyone. This plan is because Nicky, my SO, will possibly be meeting me in DC on the (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: brickfest

I figured there's probably 8 or 9 of us going - we could probably do 3[1] cars, thursday-monday trek. Better register for the hotel soon, you can do it online for the hilton on BF's page. J [1] This does not account for Hoth bases, giant sculptures (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: brickfest

(...) I'm going - I'm not sure what the plan is for transportation yet, though. I'd be up for anything, really ... I think Joe and Dave are also, though I'll let them pipe up for themselves. -s (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: brickfest

ehh, I just got up to close the windows. Brrrr cold. Yo, I got one spare seat. The other has Lego in it. :) Pass by a day ahead. I'll pick you up. Lemme know. brrr, cold. e (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: brickfest

(...) I'm going...but I don't have a clue yet how I'm going to get there. It's tempting to take Amtrak, but I'm not a big fan of long train rides. (Short rides (6 hours or less), yes, I love 'em! :-). Maybe I can hook up with Eric Sophie in NJ (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: brickfest

I was planning on going...I got permission from the wife...but I have to see what my funding looks like Tom D ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> To: <lugnet.org.us.nelug...ugnet.com> Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 2:07 PM (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact