  So... how'd it go?

So, how did the TCS setup go? Any pics? -Shiri (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: So... how'd it go?

(...) The set up went great. These things are a ton of work though. We started at around 1pm and I had to leave at about 4:45 and Dave and Chris were still putting the finishing touches on the attacking hoard. Plus Suz hadn't quite made it yet so (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: So... how'd it go?

(...) Well, (guilty) by the time I finished cleaning up my models (they were already dusty) and completed the little fixes here and there that were slow due to not being able to find things I needed in our LEGO supply heap, packed up what I had, and (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: So... how'd it go?

(...) Chris' Trojan Bunny is great (Of course there is no one in it). (...) I wouldn't worry too much about scale. As I am sure you could tell wee need to fill out the Glass cubes a bit. They are a bit sparse. If you can fit it in I would say go for (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: So... how'd it go?

(...) Ha! Excellent! That was the first thing I asked Mark. He kinda looked at me funny till he remembered that 'fatal flaw' in question. ..Hmm. the Python guys did their construction job in the woods by the castle. (insert chainsaw sound) Perhaps (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: So... how'd it go?

(...) Thats my thought too. With the life change that is coming for me new constructions (At least of the System variety) will be a lot less frequent. So I plan on keeping what I have together and as you say "tweak them forever". Especially the (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)