    NELUG Common LEGO Collection —Chris Phillips
   There was some chatter going on up here awhile back about establishing a common LEGO collection for our organization. I just wanted to mention that I think this is a great idea, and I am sure that I can produce a good pile of parts to donate that I (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug) !

        Re: NELUG Common LEGO Collection —Chris Phillips
     (...) I did a bit more thinking about this. For a portable storage solution, we'd definitely want sealed containers like those Plano tackle boxes. I don't think that drawer units like what I use at home will hold very small parts reliably when (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: NELUG Common LEGO Collection —Eric Kingsley
    First off I am still very interested in doing this I just have not had time to follow up on it here. (...) I agree that it would be nice to have it sorted to some degree although maybe not as completely as some of us sort our own collections. At (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: NELUG Common LEGO Collection —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) must ... get .... more ... leather caps. These are the greatest looking headwear pieces for my North Africa WWII contingent. How does this work, just bring in minifigs to swap? Do the 'figs in the Jambalaya have headwear, or are they basic (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: NELUG Common LEGO Collection —Sun Yun
     (...) and a (...) headwear (...) basic (...) trade (...) How can people get involved in this jumbalaya box? Are there other NELUG jumbalaya boxes floating around? thanks, sun p.s. i finally got the 8448 super car for a hundred bucks at TRU! great (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

         Re: NELUG Common LEGO Collection —Eric Kingsley
     In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Sun Yun writes: <snip> (...) Well I bring the box to all offical NELUG meetings and members can interact with it then. For now I will remain keeper of the box. This is currently the only NELUG jumbalaya box although anyone (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: NELUG Common LEGO Collection —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Well I started the box with complete figs including Torso, Legs, Head, Headware, and Neckware where applicable. I think that even though I started the box as complete figs I have no problem with people taking parts like the Hats. I would think (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)