Re: NELUG Common LEGO Collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 00:51:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

I have already started a NELUG Minifig Jambalaya.  Its mostly Adventurers • and a
few other odd figs but at least its a start.

Eric Kingsley

must ... get .... more ... leather caps.  These are the greatest looking • headwear
pieces for my North Africa WWII contingent.  How does this work, just bring in
minifigs to swap?  Do the 'figs in the Jambalaya have headwear, or are they • basic
legs-torso-head only?

I have enough Octan men to induce a gag reflex.  I'd be more than willing to • trade
for some Adventurers chaps.

thanks in advance ...

shaun

How can people get involved in this jumbalaya box?  Are there other NELUG
jumbalaya boxes floating around?

thanks,

sun

p.s. i finally got the 8448 super car for a hundred bucks at TRU!  great set.