Re: Advance Notice: Brikwars 6/15or16/2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 19:04:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
Grrr...  It's a conspiracy!

<SNIP>

*AH HA!*

At least I'm not the only one who thinks so. I dug out my post from the last
BrikWar announcment:

::This is all a giant conspiracy against me isn't it?!?

::I love this idea. Why do I always have something going on when this stuff
::comes up? I'll tell you why: Someone is planting subliminal messages via my
::molar fillings in a diabolic plot to twart my attempts at being NELUG
::social. Oh, you'll rue the day when I finally break thru and discover you
::and your transmitter... :P

-Evil Wayne
"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70