Re: next meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:57:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Mondays seem to work pretty well, don't they?  How about October 1st? • That's
two weeks from today ...

Mondays and Wednesdays for the next several months are right out for me.

Every other Tuesday is generally bad, too (tomorrow is a bad Tuesday, for
example).

Did I mention that Thursdays work well too?  :D

How about:

Thursday September 27
Thursday October 4

Thursdays work well for me (any day except for Mondays and Tuesdays). Either
of these two dates seems to work for me.

- Joe

I can make it any day except Tuesdays and the 4th of Oct.  How about we have
the meeting on the 27th.

Jonathan D.