Re: next meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:34:08 GMT

At this point no date is any better than another for me.  I am extremely busy
and don't know what days will prove better than others.  Just make a date and
reservation and I will make it if I can.

Eric K.

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Firstly, how did the building session go a coupl'a weeks ago?  Does NELUG now
have a massive mountain for its displays?

Secondly, anybody interested in having another meeting in the next couple of
weeks?  I'll have some new MOCs to show by the end of this week, and plans for
the Boston home show are proceeding apace, and the Harry Potter sets are • coming
out (*yum*), and we all need to just sit down and talk brick, I reckon.

So when are good times for people next week or the week after?  Tuesdays and
first-third-fifth Wednesdays are bad for me (that is, the 19th and October 3rd
are the approaching bad Wednesdays for me - I know, it's confusing).

Mondays seem to work pretty well, don't they?  How about October 1st?  That's
two weeks from today ...

-s