Re: next meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 16:19:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Mondays seem to work pretty well, don't they?  How about October 1st?  That's
two weeks from today ...

Mondays and Wednesdays for the next several months are right out for me.

Every other Tuesday is generally bad, too (tomorrow is a bad Tuesday, for
example).

Just thought I'd chime in, since the last time I missed a couple meetings in a
row the dogs were called out to search for me, apparently.

eric