Re: next meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 21:22:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
Secondly, anybody interested in having another meeting in the next couple of
weeks?

I'm in... I've got some additional SW MOC's that I'll have to show as
well... no base yet, though-- still way too unfinished...

the Harry Potter sets are coming out (*yum*)

Oooo... any idea on when they're being released or-- really-- on when TCS is
going to get their hands on some?

So when are good times for people next week or the week after?

I'm good most days for the moment (as usual, I'm a lifeless dweeb, I guess)

DaveE