  Next NELUG Meeting...

Followups to lugnet.org.us.nelug I just wanted to start talking about our next meeting. I would like have a meeting in February (preferably early February) to do a dry run of our Castle Display at TCS. We could also combine this with a Brick Wars (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me)

  Re: Next NELUG Meeting...

(...) Does anyone know what everyone is building for TCS, or are we all just bringing varied MOCs and seeing what all looks best together? (...) Kindof like the NELUG compound. - I say we all buy one set ($10-$15 price range) and put it into the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Next NELUG Meeting...

(...) So far Dave Eaton and I have posted pictures of what we have. You can see them at: Dave's Village (URL) Stuff (URL) Suzanne posted that she had some stuff. (URL) Johnston also posted he had some stuff. (URL) might be some that I am missing too (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Next NELUG Meeting...

(...) Now would be a good time to do this, what with all of the clearance sales on. I've gotta go find me some more of those Sphinx sets for $9... (...) Here's another idea...NELUG jambalaya box. Same rules as the ones that get mailed around, except (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Next NELUG Meeting...

<snip> (...) That's another good idea we need to talk about. This box while being a NELUG box would allow members to swap pieces in the box for their own as long as the total value of the NELUG Jambalaya box increased either in piece count or at a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Brikwars/NELUG Meetings

Hi all, Do we have a date yet for the next NELUG meeting? I was about to post a message about the upcoming BRIKWARS event, but I don't want to conflict with the regularly-scheduled meeting. My initial thoughts were to have it on a weekend afternoon (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Brikwars/NELUG Meetings

(...) Hmmm. I didn't realize we had "regularly-scheduled" meetings :-). We do seem to have at least one a month but I wouldn't call them "regular". (...) The 13th is questionable for me because I start a class on the 14th and will probably have to (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Brikwars/NELUG Meetings

(...) My suggestion would be a Saturday afternoon, with perhaps a walk down to one of the aforementioned Guinness Outlets after, where the losers can purchase a round for the winners. At any rate, a Sunday would be bad for me, because I work until 4 (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)