 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1734 (-20)
  NELUG Tech Level 2 (medieval) game pictures etc..

Follow ups to .org.us.nelug and .fun.gaming. .castle was included because this was a Tech Level 2 (medieval) game. There is a small description of the game on the page but I am sure you are probably more interested in the pictures. (URL) a personal (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle)

  Directions for Brickwars

Hey, Could someone send me the directions on how to get to Jorge's? I know they were posted, but I can't find them Thanks Tom D (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Request for Clemency ... Denied

(...) This photocopying device was done to help us make copies of the letters your soldier's families will receive notifying the loss of one of their members in battle. Not to mention that we already used it to make multiple propaganda to discredit (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Request for Clemency ... Denied

(...) The cute part isn't that they thought the letters were from us. The cute part is they tried to read them! Actually, we sold your address to about 6 different advertising companies for some extra cash. 1 of them was a Jehovah's witness group, (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Request for Clemency ... Denied

Ahem. Several rather dishonorable letters have been sent to me from various members of Team Beggingformercy, each more pathetic than the last. Seems that their heart isn't in it for the battle ... so far I've received: - 2 requests to return the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars*

Hey all. Sorry I haven't been reading Lugnet regularly lately, so even though I knew about this for a while, I only just got around to checking the details. Much as I would love to participate, I am not going to be free that day, so I'll be unable (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars*

Well, sadly I had an unexpected bug in my Trooper scorer-- for units with power greater than 1, they can ignore Movement Penalties up to 2" for every power rating they have beyond 1. Before I hadn't included that. So beforehand, if you had (for (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars*

As of now, I am a free agent. There was no recruiting, although Suz did mention something about being tied up on saturday, so that may or may not have been an offer, I don't know, read into it what you want. So unless I get a better offer, I'm (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars*

(...) Ah, I think I missed something somehwere along the way then. 1st off, I didn't think you guys had any structures-- I figured you were just picking a nice little raised rock somewhere with good bush cover and were using that and not paying for (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars*

(...) We had mentioned this somewhat before - as it is, we won't be taking any structure we use for free ... we'll be paying for it out of our CP points. Given that, there is already a balancing system inherent in the formation of the armies. While (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars*

(...) Well.. honestly, I'd probably recommend that our team was up a few points (as Eric J suggested) just because we're at somewhat of a disadvantage being on the offensive rather than defensive-- and we also don't have as much knowledge of the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars*

(...) Tom was noncommital. He may or may not show... He may or may not play... blah blah... With his level of commitment I hope he is planning on joining the weak little farmers brigade that you call an army. Anyway if we do end up with odd numbered (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars*

Hmmm, I seem to be picking up little tidbits of erratta regarding Mr. Tom Duggan ... sources indicate that he's been inquiring about the stats of yellow-castle-type armor, and he posts a whole slieu or gorgeous medieval minifigs on Brickshelf under (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting Results

(...) 300 it is... Eric Kingsley (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting Results

(...) Hmmm, I remain [blissfully?] ignorant as to any of this ... (...) Clearly, your team's strategy is to copy ours. *sigh* Can't say I'm surprised, really. In case my list never reached your prying eyes, I have a number of items that would be (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting Results

(...) Sorry Shaun but without your leadership you team just ran away cowering in fear, it was actually pretty sad. They did manage to hand off a map and a ransom note of some sort but it seemed more gibberish than anything. I had on display a very (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Meeting Results

Hi All, Would someone be so kind as to drop a quick post summarizing any Brikwars-related results/agreements/updates that came out of the meeting last night? I've been biting my nails in curiosity ... will the other team surrender before the battle (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  BrickFest 2001

Haven't planned to attend BrickFest, but kinda wish you did? It's not too late! This is a good chance to meet other AFOLs, as there'll be enough time to hang out and build, or find the nearest Guinness tap together! For the frugal, a Greyhound bus (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting

(...) Ok, all set-- I told them we had at least 10 for 7pm... It's under "NELUG"... DaveE (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting

(...) I'm afraid that I won't be able to make it. My trusted representatives will be able to supply any/all pertinent information regarding my Brikwars contributions, though, as they have been continuously updated as to all developments. I will be (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact