Re: Meeting Results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:38:25 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

Sorry Shaun but without your leadership you team just ran away cowering in
fear, it was actually pretty sad.  They did manage to hand off a map and a
ransom note of some sort but it seemed more gibberish than anything.

Hmmm, I remain [blissfully?] ignorant as to any of this ...

I had on display a very large (and expensive) trebuchet, an armored personel
carrier several potential Hero's/Champions and represetatives of my ranks of
mundanes.  Dave had a Catapult, portable archers barricade, some spear chucking
thing that looked pretty mean, plus all his potential heros and champions.

Jorge brought some big RCX controled copy machine which I am still trying to
figure out what good it will do us on the battlefield.

Clearly, your team's strategy is to copy ours.  *sigh*  Can't say I'm surprised,
really.

In case my list never reached your prying eyes, I have a number of items that would
be easily and quickly spotted by spies.  In the spirit of disclosure, they include:

2 8x10 stud onagers (fully functional, actually!)
1 ballista
2 chariots
3 supply carts
upwards of 10 cavalry units
lots of ground troops of all varieties

I won't be able to use all of these ... however, the actual selection has not yet
been fully determined, so assume that spies saw all of the above at one time or
another.  Unfortunately for you, not all of them will be there on the day you stage
your ill-advised attack (unfortunately because if they were all present, your
troops' death would come all the quicker to put them out of their misery - with
some of my forces absent, your troops may manage to linger about in pain and agony
for awhile.  Sorry!)

Was there ever any consensus reached as to whether the CP limit per person is 200
or 300?  I vote 300 ...

-s