Re: Request for Clemency ... Denied
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 04:29:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
Ahem.

Several rather dishonorable letters have been sent to me from various members
of Team Beggingformercy, each more pathetic than the last.  Seems that their
heart isn't in it for the battle ... so far I've received:

The cute part isn't that they thought the letters were from us. The cute
part is they tried to read them! Actually, we sold your address to about 6
different advertising companies for some extra cash. 1 of them was a
Jehovah's witness group, which would explain the "forgiveness" part. How
about that! They actually got a word right while "reading"!

It's really quite a shame that Team AstuteAsAnAvacado had to be so childish
as to run off with our princess this time. They really were quite amusing. I
quite enjoyed the time they tried to hold one of our tomatoes for ransom. Or
the time before that when it was a bucket of water. Oh well. They were bound
to get something valuable *eventually*.

Hither to Hades, Team A >:)

DaveE