Re: Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 13:20:12 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

Do we have a count of how may will be there for the meeting Monday?  Do we have
enough to require calling and getting the room first?  I only know of about 7
that I expect will be there.  We do have several things to do and talk about so
I am hoping for a good crowd.  Here is what we have to do so far...
[snip]
So if you plan on being there let us know as soon as you can on Monday by
replying to this note.  Once we have 10 or more people someone should call to
get the room.  Whoever calls should then post here so we don't have 10 people
requesting the room.  I will call if I can but I have several meetings tomorrow
so I might not see it till late so if someone else can take the bull by the
horns that would be great.

I'm afraid that I won't be able to make it.  My trusted representatives will be
able to supply any/all pertinent information regarding my Brikwars contributions,
though, as they have been continuously updated as to all developments.

I will be there on Saturday, though ...

-s