Re: Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 12:53:29 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
The 25th!

Arrrgh!!! The 25th!!!!

I think thats a concensus.  BTW there is a decent chance I will be able to
distribute the NELUG paraphanalia that day.  Once I can confirm or deny this I
will let you all know.

Wooo-hoo! sounds good.

-Suz

Eric Kingsley

- Joe

"Freight Freitas" <indreams@mediaone.net> wrote in message
Now I know quite a few of you are quite enthralled with thought of your
upcoming battle, but it seems the idea of having a meeting has fallen prey
to thine glee!!!

So, are we going to have a meeting still? Would everyone like to make it
after the battle so you can either revel and gloat, or rub and salt the
wounds of the loser?

Anyway, someone mentioned the 25th, is this good, or does anyone have a
counter offer?

Freight