 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1569 (-5)
  Re: BrikWars: SteamPunk

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Suzanne D. Rich writes: <snip> (...) Not a bad list. The canonical steam punk book may well be _The Difference Engine_ by William Gibson and Bruce Sterling though, since it delves into quite fantastical steam powered (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars: SteamPunk

(...) Hmmm, perhaps there was Guinness in my ears, but ... My impression was that the Brikwars game on the 23rd (official announcement forthcoming) was going to be a medieval setting (without SP points) one, and that the Steampunk game was to be (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars: SteamPunk

Info for folks: At the last NELUG meeting (5-15-01), it was suggested that an upcomming BrikWars game be set in a world of pumped-up past technology. The game has possibly been scheduled for the 4th weekend in June. Possibly to be at Jorge's house. (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars: SteamPunk

(...) If you can build it using the BrikWars 2000 rules and *not* the Supernatural Powers Supplement, it's legal. For the record, that doesn't mean that "supernatural" things are not allowed. If you want to have magic as a part of your army, more (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting theme building?

(...) This reminds me of a funny story. Well, funny for everybody else ... During junior/senior high school, we were occasionally blessed with snow days or teacher-conference days, or some other excuse not to go to school and to have the day off. (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact