Re: next NELUG meeting ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 11:51:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Freight Freitas writes:

The 15th is good for me!!!, but this weekend is not!!! So unless something
changes, I'll see you all there!

As for building something, how about a train bridge? I have the concept of
motorized bridges down and it would make a great show piece for future shows!
We could also add an industrial scene, such as a refinery, or maybe some
sort of a loading dock with trucks and cranes, maybe ships, or a
manufacturing facility, or a train garage with trains in varios states of
repair, or trains being built?

I just figured since the train layout is big in our club, we could continue
to improve on it as a club project, which would probably be quite motivating
to many of the members.

While I'm at it, I'm up for cool site of the week on LUGNET and would
greatly appreciate all your votes. There is a new installment of the Dark
Town chock full of train bridges that I'm sure you'd all enjoy!

So theres my 15 cents worth!!!

Freight
"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message

All right, dinner on the 15th, then ... I've just officialized it.  BBQ and
building to be determined in the not-too-distant future.

Well, anyone up for building before the 15th?  I can't make that dinner.

-Tim