Re: next NELUG meeting ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 17:33:00 GMT

"Suzanne D. Rich" wrote:

Shaun Sullivan wrote:
What to do?

(1) Brikwars
(2) Dinner/Hangout
(3) Weekend (or evening) Buildfest • [...]
I'm favoring an evening get-together next week (maybe at somebody's
place, if we demand a change of scenery or want to build ... or there's the
usual place), and then plans for (A) a weekend building day ?? and (B) a
Brikwars game in the near future.

...uh... A=3 ... 1=B ...

Just be thankful I didn't use Roman numerals, too ... I'm so dangerous, I might
have done it without a second thought.  I live on the edge on like that.

Food on the 15th is cool with me. As for other stuff, I'm all over the building
& BBQ idea.

All right, dinner on the 15th, then ... I've just officialized it.  BBQ and
building to be determined in the not-too-distant future.

For smallish (less than 10, pref 7, people) gatherings, I can offer some space
here..

That's all well and good, until you look down and see the number 8 on your name tag
... and know in your heart that you are not preferred.

j/k

it's kinda cozy right now, but after June 1 you're welcome to my posh,
what-was-once-a-living room, 12 x 17 empty space.

This week my living arrangements are called :
"what-was-once-an-apartment-but-is-now-a-sprawling-workplace-since-the-authority-is-out-of-town-on-business."

I like to think that I amuse the 10-year-old kid who comes over every day to walk
the dog while we're all at work.

-s