Re: next NELUG meeting ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 13:29:09 GMT

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message
news:3AF2AA5F.CC77AA38@irco.com...

Well, there seems to be much interest in another NELUG meeting ...
excellent!  Now we just have to have somebody grab the orangutang by the
[emmm, scruff of the neck?] and make a decision.  What to do?

(1) Brikwars
(2) Dinner/Hangout
(3) Weekend (or evening) Buildfest

I kinda like the idea of a Buildfest.  The 12th sounds great to me, too.

-Tim