Re: next NELUG meeting ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 16:17:07 GMT

Shaun Sullivan wrote:

Well, there seems to be much interest in another NELUG meeting ...
excellent!  Now we just have to have somebody grab the orangutang by the
[emmm, scruff of the neck?] and make a decision.  What to do?

(1) Brikwars
(2) Dinner/Hangout
(3) Weekend (or evening) Buildfest • [...]
I'm favoring an evening get-together next week (maybe at somebody's
place, if we demand a change of scenery or want to build ... or there's the
usual place), and then plans for (A) a weekend building day ?? and (B) a
Brikwars game in the near future.

Food on the 15th is cool with me. As for other stuff, I'm all over the building
& BBQ idea.

For smallish (less than 10, pref 7, people) gatherings, I can offer some space
here.. it's kinda cozy right now, but after June 1 you're welcome to my posh,
what-was-once-a-living room, 12 x 17 empty space.

-Suz