Re: Lets set a date for a general meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 18:44:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Any chance people might also be up for the aforementioned 25th meeting date as
well?  With some advance notice I can make the necessary arrangements, and I'd
definitely be up for it.

I think I might be able to make it.  Maybe.

I don't think I'll make it tonight, so I would love to have another meeting on
the 25th.

eric