Re: Lets set a date for a general meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 17:00:04 GMT

I could most probably make a meeting on the 25th.

Evil Wayne

"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Tim Courtney writes:
"Freight Freitas" <indreams@mediaone.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Freight Freitas writes:
The 25th is also good for me!!!

Ahhh, I'd love to be there.  Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to pull
this one off - by next meeting the railgun should be ready for show and tell,
though.
Lift a pint for me ;)

Any chance people might also be up for the aforementioned 25th meeting date
as well?  With some advance notice I can make the necessary arrangements, and
I'd definitely be up for it.

The 25th is a possibility for me as well, I think.

-Tim