Re: Lets set a date for a general meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 00:03:39 GMT

I'm up for this Thursday.

--

- Joe

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message
It seems like there is a lot of itching for a general meeting at the • moment so
I thought we could talk about setting a date.

I can do this week, which is probably to short notice, or any time after • the
23rd.  Of course I don't have to be there and there might be quite a bit • of
interest in doing it before the end of April.

Any Ideas and/or suggestions?

Eric Kingsley