Re: Lets set a date for a general meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 23:03:51 GMT

I'll be there at 7:00 as well!

- Joe

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:

I'm up for this Thursday.

Well I don't think we will have enough to reserve the room at Bison County • but
we can meet as usual at 7pm at TCS and then either go to Bison County or • the
Tex Mex place up the street and get a table or 2.

As long as I get confirmation that at least one person will be there I • will
definitely be at TCS around 7pm.

So let me know if that sounds OK with everyone.

Eric K.