Re: Lets set a date for a general meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 21:33:55 GMT

I don't have anymore decals. I am going to go to the train shop in Stoneham
and pick some up. I may try some of the dry rub ones, and see how they come out.

Tom D
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Tom Duggan writes:
I tried to put them on, and tore them while trying to straighten them out.
Like I said, I don't have very good hand-eye coordination, (remember
TOMZILLA)

Ah, yes so you are TOMZILLA.  I had almost forgotten ;-).

so to get it straight on one shot is nearly impossible for me.

No problem I can help you out at some point.  It might have to wait until after
I get back but like I said the next show isn't until December so we have plenty
of time.

Do you have enough decals to finish the model?

Eric Kingsley